3rd generation Crystalline Waterproofing Admixture, Concrete Admixture to EN 934-2:T9
- Inorganic, liquid admixture for waterproofing / reducing the water permeability of concrete constructions.
- Liquid admixture which therefore does not tend to lump during batching.
- Mode of action is permanent and irreversible.
- Density: 1.05 g/cm³.
- Dosage Range: 2.0-3.0% by weight of cement.
Fields of Application:
BETOCRETE C-21 is a third generation crystalline\waterproofing agent. BETOCRETE C-21 is suited for structural pre-cast units, as well as those constructions produced on site as for example
• water retaining structures; potable water tanks,
sewage treatment plants, septic tanks
• water excluding structures; retaining walls, tunnels,
elevator pits, dams
• below grade structures; piles foundations, basements
• mass concrete.
In this context the use of BETOCRETE C-21 is explicitly suited to all types of concrete units in contact with the ground, those surrounded or flooded by water.
[heading size=”3″ heading_class=”content_heading”]Areas of Application[/heading]
- Ready-mix or in-situ concrete.
- Precast units.