High – range water reducing / Superplasticizing concrete admixture
BETOCRETE-F63 is a high-range, water-reducing, superplasticizing concrete admixture formulated to produce high quality concrete in hot climates with excellent flowing properties to improve early & ultimate strengths. BETOCRETE-F63 has significant waterreduction properties and is suitable for mixes containing mineral admixtures (cement replacers). Both physical and mechanical properties of the set concrete are greatly improved. BETOCRETE-F63 is based on a selection of synthetic polymers and organic substances and can be used to reduce cement consumption whilst enhancing flow performance of fresh concrete.
- Reduces W/ C ratio.
- Improved early and ultimate strengths.
- Suitable for the hot weather concreting.
- Eliminates any risk of bleeding, segregation.
- Reduces shrinkage and creep.
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-hazardous.
- Complies with the requirements of EN 934 Part 2 Tables: 1, 3.1, 3.2 and ASTM C- 494 Type F.
BETOCRETE-F63 is typically used in hot climates to produce:
- Precast concrete
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Ready mix concrete
- Demanding infrastructures: bridges, piers, jetties, taxiways, water and sewage treatment tanks
- Easy to finish concrete slabs
- Reduces mixing water significantly while maintaining same workability.
- Improved workability, placing & pumping properties.
- Designed for concretes containing mineral (pozzolanic) admixtures.
- Reduced compaction time.
- Enables long transportation times.
- Can be used to save cement.
- Improved physical & mechanical properties.
- Improved surface finish.
- Improved cohesion minimizes risks of segregation, bleeding and creep.
- Denser concrete improves waterproofing properties and protection of reinforcement steel against detrimental water-borne ion attack.
- Water-based, non-flammable, non-toxic.
- Chloride-free; suitable for pre-stressing.
- Specially formulated for hot weather concreting.