Retarding & high – range water reducing / Superplasticizing concrete admixture
BETOCRETE-G1000 is a retarding, high-range, waterreducing, superplasticizing concrete admixture. BETOCRETE-G1000 is formulated to produce high quality concrete in hot climates with excellent flowing properties whilst increasing retardation and extending transportation times. Once incorporated in the mix, BETOCRETE-G1000 is adsorbed on the cement particles surface inducing a powerful deflocculating property, effectively reducing mixing water demand and improving both physical and mechanical properties of the resultant concrete. BETOCRETE-G1000 is based on a selection of synthetic polymers.
- Reduces W/ C ratio.
- Improved early and ultimate strengths.
- Suitable for the hot weather concreteing.
- Delayed setting times enabling long distance concrete transportation.
- Eliminates any risk of bleeding, segregation.
- Reduces shrinkage and creep.
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-hazardous.
- Complies with the requirements of EN 934 Part 2 Tables: 1, 11.1, 11.2 and ASTM C- 494 Type G.
BETOCRETE-G1000 is typically used in hot climates to produce:
- Precast concrete
- Ready mix concrete
- Slabs, basements and foundations
- Walls, columns and piers
- Bridges and related structures
- Easy to finish concrete slabs
- Mass concrete
- Slip-form concrete
- Reduces effectively the mixing water.
- Improves workability, placing and pumping properties.
- Reduces compaction time.
- Enable long transportation times.
- Can be used to save cement.
- Improves physical and mechanical properties.
- Improves surface finishes.
- Improved cohesion minimizes risks of segregation, bleeding and creep.
- Provides high dense concrete which improves the waterproofing properties protection of reinforcement steel against detrimental water-borne ion attack.
- Water-based, non-flammable, non-toxic, chloride-free and non-corrosive.