COSTAMIX 200M is a SNF based, high ranged water reducer specially formulated to improve workability, durability and also reduces permeability.Whilst still improving the plastic and hardened properties of the concrete, mix designs with Costamix 200M gives cement reduction. Batching water is also reduced without loss of workability.
- To produce high strength, high grade concrete by substantial reduction in water resulting in low permeability and high early strength.
- To produce high workability concrete requiring little or no vibration during placing.
- Costamix 200M is used to produce various ranges of concrete such as ready-mix, pumped concrete etc.
- Used to produce workable concrete with lower total water content and wherever high-quality concrete is required.
- Reduced dimensions of long term shrinkage and creep. Also minimizes risk of segregation and bleeding
- Improved workability, air entrainment and pumping properties
- Increased compressive and flexural strength of the concrete.
- Increased compressive and flexural strength of the concrete both at early and final stage.
- Compatible with all types of Portland cement including sulfate resisting cement (SRC).
- Reduces the need for job site adjustment of slump and workability.
- Allows speciﬁed strength grades to be met at reduced cement content and increased workability.