COSTAMIX600 is a 4th generation polycarboxylate ether based slump retaining and water reducing super plasticizer specifically engineered for high performance concrete to achieve improve workability, durability and also reduces permeability. This new generation plasticizer enables improved initial and final strength.
- Costamix600 is used in the production of high performance precast and pre-stressed concrete by reducing significant amount of water.
- Used to achieve high strength with improved workability and reduced w/c ratio.
- Long distance transportation of concrete.
- Costamix600 is used in all concrete works where good workability and increased waterproofing properties are required such as sea walls, swimming pools, tunnels, bridges etc.
- Used in production of concrete with extremely workable characteristics referred to as high slump.
- Hot weather concreting.
- Reduces the need for job site adjustment of slump and workability.
- Reduced dimensions of long term shrinkage and creep. Also minimizes risk of segregation and bleeding
- Improved workability and pumping properties
- Suitable for pre-stressing
- Increased compressive and flexural strength of the concrete both at early and final stage.
- Improved Surface finish
- Protection of reinforcement steel against detrimental water-borne attack.
- Reduces /eliminates the high energy requirements of external heat for accelerated curing.
- Provides perfect slump retention at hot climates.
- About 20-30% water reduction.