Costar Repair Mortar 10 is a single-component cementitious repair mortar. The high-strength patching material is suitable for both interior and exterior concrete surfaces, and for general repair of cracks and holes. It can be applied to rigid surfaces – sand/cement/ screed or concrete bases, asphalt, granolithic, terrazzo, ceramic and quarry tiles, epoxy and polyurethane coatings.
Features and Benefits
- Improves impermeability and chemical resistance.
- No pollution to environment.
- Improves compressive strength and durability
- Tenacious adhesiveness and low shrinkage.
- Water sensitivity.
- Used as plaster on walls and panel system.
- For repair and bonding of concrete
- Patching masonry blocks, curbs, steps, sidewalks, and more, both for external and internal purposes.
- Widely used on highway, fly-over, concrete constructions on the sea, new and old buildings
- Ideal for restoration of honeycombed, spalled or otherwise damaged concrete.
- It may be used for flatwork, in-situ or precast beams, columns and walls. Properly applied.
- It may be applied for mass or thin-set repairs.