Costar Repair Mortar 10 is a pre-packed single component cementitious repair mortar suitable for repairing and making good internal floors, stairs and steps and for general repairs to cracks and holes. It can be applied to rigid sound surfaces – sand/cement screed or concrete bases, asphalt, granolithic, terrazzo, ceramic and quarry tiles, epoxy and polyurethane coatings.
Features and Benefits
- It reduces water sensitivity, improves impermeability and chemical resistance. It has no pollution to environment.
- It improves compressive strength, durability and workability.
- It has tenacious adhesiveness and low shrinkage
- It’s easy for use.
For repair and bonding of concrete:
- It’s suitable for use on concrete surface, concrete structures and floors.
- It’s used as plaster on new type walling and panel system.
- It’s widely used on highway, fly-over, concrete constructions on the sea, new and old buildings
- It’s ideal for restoration of honeycombed, spalled or otherwise damaged concrete.
- It may be used for flatwork, in-situ or precast beams, columns and walls. Properly applied.
- It may be applied for mass or thin-set repairs.