Costar Repair Mortar 20 is a one-component, polymer modified, easy to use and rapid drying cementitious patching mortar ideal for the repair or re-profiling of concrete. Costar Repair Mortar 20 is provided as a pre-mixed, polymer changed, dry powder which when blended with water is intended for application between 10mm to 20mm.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to prepare and quick to apply.
- Excellent high build properties
- Zero VOC content
- Repairs new and renovate old floors.
- Good adhesion to substrates, subfloors and stable adhesive residue.
- Rapid setting; receives primers, levelers, adhesives and coverings without delay.
- Excellent standard of finish can be achieved to allow direct application of coverings.
For repair and bonding of concrete:
- It’s suitable for above and below grade repairs.
- It’s used as plaster on new type walling and panel system.
- It’s widely used on highway, fly-over, concrete constructions on the sea, new and old buildings
- It may be used for flatwork, in-situ or precast beams, columns and walls. Properly applied.
- It may be applied for mass or thin-set repairs.
- It’s widely used re-profiling and repairs on highway, fly-overs, car parks concrete constructions on the sea