Costar Repair Mortar 20 is a one-component, polymer modified, easy to use and fast drying cementitious patching mortar ideal for the repair or re-profiling of concrete.
Costar Repair Mortar 20 is provided as a pre-mixed, polymer changed, dry powder which when blended with water is intended for application between 10mm to 50mm. Repairs more noteworthy than 50mm can be accomplished by building out the repair concrete with perfect, dry total. It is manufactured for repair on concrete highways, bridge decks, concrete parking lots and concrete floors.
Costar Repair Mortar 20 is dimensionally steady and quick drying and can be overcoated with an epoxy, polyurethane or cementitious floor covering or fixing inside 6 hours after application. This will change with site conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to prepare and quick to apply.
- Excellent high build properties
- Zero VOC content
- Repairs new and renovate old floors.
- Good adhesion to substrates, subfloors and stable adhesive residue.
- Rapid setting; receives primers, levelers, adhesives and coverings without delay.
- Excellent standard of finish can be achieved to allow direct application of coverings.
For repair and bonding of concrete:
- It’s suitable for use on concrete surface, concrete structures and floors.
- It’s used as plaster on new type walling and panel system.
- It’s widely used on highway, fly-over, concrete constructions on the sea, new and old buildings
- It may be used for flatwork, in-situ or precast beams, columns and walls. Properly applied.
- It may be applied for mass or thin-set repairs.