COSTAMIX 100 is a SNF based, high ranged water reducer specially formulated to improve workability, durability and also reduce permeability.
Whilst still improving the plastic and hardened properties of the concrete, mix designs with Costamix 100 gives cement reduction. Batching water is also reduced without loss of workability.
- Costamix100 is used to produce various ranges of concrete such as pre-cast, ready-mix, pumped concrete etc.
- All concrete works where good workability and increased waterproofing properties are required such as sea walls, swimming pools, tunnels bridges etc.
- Used to produce workable concrete with lower total water content and wherever high quality concrete is required.
- Costamix 100 is also used for hot weather concreting.
- Costamix 100 is used where delayed setting and extended workability is required.
- Reduced dimensions of long term shrinkage and creep. Also minimizes risk of segregation and bleeding
- Improved workability and pumping properties
- Chloride-free and suitable for pre-stressing
- Increased compressive and flexural strength of the concrete.
- Improved Surface finish
- Protection of reinforcement steel against detrimental water-borne attack.
- Reduces concrete porosity.
- Compatible with all types of Portland cement including sulfate resisting cement (SRC).