Conseal 270 is a single component UV-stable liquid membrane used as a top-coat polyurethane waterproofing. It increases the wear and abrasion resistance of treated surfaces and recommended for areas used for pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Waterproofed surface provides excellent weather and UV resistant
- Does not need the use of open flames (torch) during application.
- Resistance to temperature variation.
- High strength and puncture resistance and can adhere to almost any type of surface
- Provides sun reflectivity, contributing to thermo-insulation.
- It offers a seamless waterproofing system, allowing for easy localization of damage and repair.
Typical Applications Area
- Waterproofing of concrete, tiles and metal surfaces such as roof, terraces and balconies, planter boxes, retaining walls etc.
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete construction like bridge decks, tunnels, stadium stands etc. Waterproofing of green roofs, flowerbeds, planter boxes, kitchen, auxiliary rooms etc.