Costar Tile fix 20 is a high-performance tile adhesive in powder form, reinforced with synthetic resin based chemicals delivering increased adherence. It is used to fix tiles, composite and natural stones like marble, granite etc.
- Polymer/resin modified,
- Extra added flexibility,
- Minimized slip after application,
- Sets quicker than all other similar tile adhesives.
- Waterproofs the surface adding a bonus feature.
Costar Tile fix 20 ensures perfect adherence to all concrete surfaces.
Area of Use
Costar Tile fix 20 is used;
- In tiling of residential areas such as kitchens and bathrooms,
- In fixing natural and artificial stones such as marble, travertine etc,
- In tiling of special areas such as cold rooms, slaughter houses,
- In tiling of areas such as balconies, terraces and exterior facades of buildings which are exposed to outside weather conditions,
- In tiling of sound surfaces of concrete, particle board, MDF etc.
- In tiling of swimming pools and water tanks where high adherence and waterproofing is of great importance.