Krystal 2000 is hydrophilic crystalline admixture that is specially designed to permanently waterproof concrete. It is specifically designed for use in above and below the grade applications. It lowers the permeability of concrete and is used in place of surface applied waterproofing membranes for improved durability and longevity of concrete.
- Suitable for above and below the grade applications
- Recreational facilities such as aquatic centers, aquariums, zoos, water parks and marinas
- Suitable for all concrete applications for water impermeability
- Below grade parking structures, basements, elevator pits and foundations of high-rise towers
- Water containment reservoirs, water treatment tanks, sewage and manholes
- Protects concrete against negative and positive water pressure.
- It is a Permeability Reducing Admixture for Hydrostatic Conditions (PRAH).
- Reduces permeability of the concrete
- Helps to increase the compressive strength of concrete.
- Unlike coatings, Krystal 2000 when added to concrete during mixing becomes an integral part of the concrete for optimum performance
- Protects concrete against chemical attack and corrosion of reinforcing steel.
- Reduced concrete shrinkage and cracking.